Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Where are you sun?

That is exactly what Josilyn asked this morning as we opened her blinds to a flurry of snowflakes. Not to mention a comment later in the afternoon regarding Santa.

Seriously Mother Nature, I don't know what we did to deserve all this snow and cold this year, but I hope the end result is an absolutely gorgeous spring and summer!

To distract our minds from the less than ideal weather and the annoying head colds we both seem to have, Josilyn and I decided to make the best of it by throwing a pool party/picnic this morning! Complete with swimsuits in the tub, pictures of sunshine and rainbows taped up on the windows, wearing our sunglasses and sandals around the house and a picnic in the living room with all her "guys". We will ignore the fact that I had to pull out one of the space heaters to keep us warm in our summer gear.

I think overall our attempt at summer was a success . . . Now it is time to clean up all the fun we had before my little beach-babe wakes up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment